This past Saturday, the Nashville Predators hosted the second annual Smashville Social Media Scavenger Hunt. It was a great event for fans to participate in. After following a couple teams around the city for a bit, I kind of wish I could participate!
I planned to follow teams around to capture some exciting moments and the one team that I decided to follow seemed like the one team that wanted to run. Carrying a 25 pound-ish camera and running is not a fun thing to say the least. I definitely got a work out.
The video came out pretty good and I'm pretty proud of the graphics that I made. All the twitter graphics that you see are all made by me. I took multiple screen shots and linked them to an object that would move vertically, making it look like the page was scrolling. I also had to edit the screen shots a little bit in order for you to be able to see and make out the text on the page.
My favorite graphic is definitely the last page. I don't know if you can see or noticed, but I took the tool bar and dropped that down, grabbed a mouse icon and manually created a path for it to move. I added in some clicking sound effects and enlarged the tweet congratulating the winning team. All in all... I think it was a pretty good video!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment