2 weeks ago, we had some of our prospects come into town for development camp. I had the opportunity to go on a shoot during their community service day. I not only worked the camera and got some shots during their work at the Bellevue in line skating rink... but I also shot the standup by my lonesome and did all the editing... I'm quite proud and excited for the upcoming year as I'm sure I will be responsible for plenty more features that are similar to this one... yay!! :o)
Friday, July 16, 2010
2010-2011 season
the season is almost here and with the new season comes a new position. i have been lucky enough to become a legit employee of the Predators and have started working part time with the organization. My official title: Videographer/Editor. I am super excited for this new position as I'm taking on more responsibilities within our department, getting training in actual camera work and shooting (which I desperately needed work on). As the season gets closer and closer... and I get more and more excited for it... I'm sure there are going to be 100 new things that I'm going to need to learn and my learning curb will have to be super fast. But for now... I'm not doing too shabby...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment